Student Learning Outcomes
We are commited to helping every MCAS student become a...
Problem Solvers who:
- Identify a problem, evaluate options, and act appropriately.
- Use creative and critical thinking skills.
- Adapt and approach new situations flexibly.
Lifelong Learners who:
- Set short-term and long-term goals.
- Take responsibility to acquire new skills and knowledge.
- Apply new skills and knowledge to a variety of situations.
Effective Communicators who:
- Acquire reading, writing, listening, speaking, and technological skills.
- Exchange ideas through oral, written, non-verbal or technological means.
- Interact with others effectively and responsibly across all forms of communication.
Economic Participants who:
- Attain skills and knowledge to become employable.
- Contribute productively to the work world.
- Manage personal financial resources skillfully.